Online Reservation For Stayxs
StayXS is an India and USA based online hotel marketing and Representation Company, which is into the business of distribution of international hotel information to various GDS (Global Distribution Systems) and ADS (Agent Distribution Systems) partners. Using the power of the GDS and the Internet, StayXS provides reservation services for more than 12000 member hotels in 55 countries to travel agents and consumers from all across the planet.
The online venture enables any hotel to receive e-reservations from every corner of the Earth. With Internet access, hotels can easily and instantly update information about room rates and availability across the entire StayXS network. It also offers global hotel content to its web based distribution partners. StayXS Hotel booking engine empowers more than 1100 travel web sites and destination portals.
The main confront here was to set up a stronger customer and back office support to handle the large number of StayXS online hotel reservations requests, which are placed on a daily basis.
Company had a need to create a fine backup for the smooth functioning of the process of getting a reservation request, forwarding it to the hotel, providing more options to clients and handling the payment in the end.
We proposed an effective back office and support system to manage reservations. We provided Destination Executives/Managers who received the online reservations. They forwarded it to the concerned Hotel Network Administrator for tentative reservation of the rooms. The destination executives/managers also suggested two other hotels in the same area with similar price range to the customer, giving him/her extra options to choose from in case of waitlist for the requested hotel.
The project was divided into four main measurable phases:
1. Knowledge transfer phase: This phase was proposed to understand the complete structure of the reservation system, identification of support requiring areas and collection of relevant data. This was the most important phase as it laid the base of the complete project. In this phase, we visited the client facilities to collect firsthand details and discuss the finer details of the project. To achieve the objective and maintain its quality, Binary's project manager, Team Leader visited StayXS office and observed this phase was smoothly accomplished.
2. Execution plan phase: Developed on the basis of gathered information, an execution plan and methodology was devised. This methodology was introduced to bring important validations. Executives and managers were also provided with the necessary software to support the daily reservations. All these were backed by a Content management team to ensure that the hotel data is updated.
3. ODC establishment phase: Binary set up the complete infrastructure including allocation of office space, human and network resource in Gurgaon, India. During this phase a monitoring project was also executed to ensure the smooth functioning of the complete process.
4. Sustenance phase: The team in full operational mode is providing customer and back office support services. Apart from meeting these guidelines Binary’s team continuously works on process improvement.
Our services helped StayXS streamline their reservation process. Some of the key outlined benefits of the services are as follows:
- Dedicated customer support team
- Smooth reservation process
- Bespoke enhancements and developments
- Seamless communication and data link